There are different types of orthodontics:
- Conventional fixed, with low friction Brackets or Brackets
- Invisalign Invisible Orthodontics®
- In dental clinic Maria Jose Vaca Zea We bet on the fastest, most effective way to correct crooked teeth. Invisible Orthodontics is a state-of-the-art technological breakthrough to make the tooth alignment process as discreet and simple as possible.
Do you think you may need orthodontics?
Orthodontics can be applied from children to older adults.
Orthodontics looks for an aesthetic balance both in the mouth and in the face set, but can also help you with many other aspects, such as:
- Crowding: If the maxilla is not large enough to accommodate all the teeth, it can lead to a crowded tooth, which can cause a great difficulty in its cleanliness, being able to give rise to the appearance of cavities and problems in the Gums.
- Deviation of the midline: the center of the upper teeth does not coincide with the center of the lower teeth.
- Diastemas: Are the spaces between the teeth, which can lead to increased risk to suffer disease Periodontal.
- Open bite: There is a space between the anterior upper teeth and the lower anterior ones, not becoming occlusion between them but between the posterior parts.
- Cross bite: one or more upper teeth occluded inside Lower teeth.
- Inverted bite: lower teeth protrude over upper teeth.
- Overbite: Upper teeth completely cover lower teeth in occlusion; I mean, biting.
It is important to emphasize that the Orthodontic scan help, in summary, to solve an aesthetic case, but also functional as it can be problems when talking or chewing; it also translates into gum problems and excessive tooth wear.